Turns out that I’m the worst blogger in the world and the kind of person that literally lets months and months get away from me! I’ve got some life updates to share that will inform the next few blog posts so bare wtih me. It’s also fitting that the end of the year is upon us and it’s a good time to reflect on the year that has passed and how the year has changed us for better or worse.
Here are a few highlights to catch you all up:
- I broke up with the guy who inspired the previous dating and DTR posts
- It was amicable and needed and i instantly became so much happier
- I became vegan for a month
- September was a very, very long month
- I got all four wisdom teeth removed
- I have a lovely story about how the anesthesia wouldn’t take (ask me later about that)
- I got a new job! Now I work in the heart of SF – Union Square 🙂
- This cuts down my commute to 17 minutes by foot
- I ran a terrible half marathon and 10 mile race
- i’ve let my exercise habits go down the drain (the new year will, like always, be a year of fitness)
- I started dating a lovely guy whom i thought would last slightly longer than the others only to again, not last, and leave me wondering what the hell is wrong with me
- I got a tattoo!!!! If you know me IRL you know how big of a freakin deal this is
- I officially finished paying off all of my debt
- This includes student loans and credit cards
That about sums up the past five months that I have been away. In hindsight, a lot more than I thought happened to me. All of these things are pretty life altering and memorable and I’m glad to be writing them down.
More to come!